For Alfric (and anyone else interested in turning)

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      A conversation with our-own Alfric (at AnTir's 12th Night) lead me to
      realize that many here might not know that, what is possibly the
      largest wood turning convention in the world, will be held in Portland
      OR this coming June/July.

      The AAW (The American Association of Woodturners) is holding their
      nation symposium June 29 to July 1 (AnTir-West war weekend). See
      http://www.woodturner.org/sym/sym2007/

      Demonstrators and vendors, from literally the entire world will be there.

      As an aside, a big public HUZZA to Alfric, as Alfric was seated as
      Baron of Three Mountains. AnTir's oldest, or 2nd oldest,
      Barony...(it's a old joke, the Crown of the West set things up so that
      Madrone and 3 Mountains were created in such a way that neither could
      claim to be the oldest)

      TTFN
      Ralg
      AnTir