Hand-Forged Adzes and Axe

  • mmagnusol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2007
      http://woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=5212

      They are nice tools. I have the larger adze and
      the axe. I bought them before they dropped the
      price a second time. Thought you might like a
      shot.

      Magnus
      OL
    • windsingersmoon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 8:02 PM
        Hey Magnus !
        Cool axe.
        But I think I'll stay loyal to my (bearded/angelwing) Japanese axe
        I've had for many a year and love dearly.
        Ditto my Japanese saw that cuts crossgrain through PT 4x4s like butter
        AND rips on the other side...

        (even so, I Want that axe you showed !!!! Maybe it'll work even
        better than mine. Already have the adzes.
        hugz
        Shara