Re: Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

  • Craig Robert Pierpont
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2007
      I get the same thing???
      Craig Robert

      Re: Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

      Posted by: "Brian Boothroyd" brian@...   williamofscarborough

      Fri Jan 5, 2007 6:58 pm (PST)

      Am I missing something? I do not see any pictures on this page.
      When searching for "Incredible wood carvings" I don't get anything
      either. Is there a link I am not seeing? When I follow the link at
      the bottom of the page, it takes me to a bio page, but nothing I see
      there is on wood working either. I have looked at the new pictures,
      and new files and don't see anything on carving either.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • leaking pen
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
        then you guys are set to not get html emails.  they are embedded in the email itself. unfortunately, i cannot find the origianls.

        On 1/6/07, Craig Robert Pierpont < crpierpont@...> wrote:
        I get the same thing???
        Craig Robert

        --
        That which yields isn't always weak.
      • Brian Boothroyd
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
          Hmmm, you are right - I have my settings to not send group postings
          to my email. I figured that was we had groups to start with, so as
          not to have my mail box filled with every commet and post, for every
          topic for the 15 or so groups I'm on. If I want to see what's going
          on, I come here and look. I guess Yahoo groups does not allow
          pictures to be displayed in a post, but will alow the poster to up
          load pictures to either the files or photos areas - how strange.

          Oh well - it would be nice to see the previously refered to pictures
          of "Incredible wood carvings" - if anyone who does get emails sent to
          them to please up-load said pictures to the photos. Thanks.

          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "leaking pen" <itsatrap@...>
          wrote:

          > then you guys are set to not get html emails. they are embedded in
          the
          > email itself. unfortunately, i cannot find the origianls.
          >
          > On 1/6/07, Craig Robert Pierpont < crpierpont@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I get the same thing???
          > > Craig Robert
          > >
          > > Re: Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

          TJxdmdhaXNvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzYyMDA3MjMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2Mjg
          zBG1zZ0lkAzc2MTQEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE2ODA5NDc1NQ-->
          Posted
          > > by: "Brian Boothroyd" brian@...
          > > <http://us.f305.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=brian@...&Subj=+Re%
          3A%20Fw%3A%20%5Bsternfeld%5D%20Fwd%3A%20Fw%3A%20Fw%3A%20Incredible%
          20wood%20carvings%2E%2E%2E%5D>
          <http://profiles.yahoo.com/williamofscarborough> Fri

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
            ohh, you view resoponces directly on the yahoogroups site? yeah, that
            alwyas gets screwy. what i can do is just forward the original email
            to your email address.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
              That would be nice of you. Thanks