Re: Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

  • Brian Boothroyd
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2007
      Am I missing something? I do not see any pictures on this page.
      When searching for "Incredible wood carvings" I don't get anything
      either. Is there a link I am not seeing? When I follow the link at
      the bottom of the page, it takes me to a bio page, but nothing I see
      there is on wood working either. I have looked at the new pictures,
      and new files and don't see anything on carving either.

      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Earl Ryan <dyderich@...>
      wrote:

      > Subject: FW: Incredible wood carvings...
      >

      > Can you believe what this man has done with wood?

      > www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
      > "Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
      > if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
      > let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
      > (St. John Neumann)
      > "Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this
      life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Craig Robert Pierpont
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 6, 2007
        I get the same thing???
        Craig Robert

        Re: Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

        Posted by: "Brian Boothroyd" brian@...   williamofscarborough

        Fri Jan 5, 2007 6:58 pm (PST)

        Am I missing something? I do not see any pictures on this page.
        When searching for "Incredible wood carvings" I don't get anything
        either. Is there a link I am not seeing? When I follow the link at
        the bottom of the page, it takes me to a bio page, but nothing I see
        there is on wood working either. I have looked at the new pictures,
        and new files and don't see anything on carving either.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • leaking pen
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
          then you guys are set to not get html emails.  they are embedded in the email itself. unfortunately, i cannot find the origianls.

          On 1/6/07, Craig Robert Pierpont < crpierpont@...> wrote:
          I get the same thing???
          Craig Robert

          --
          That which yields isn't always weak.
        • Brian Boothroyd
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
            Hmmm, you are right - I have my settings to not send group postings
            to my email. I figured that was we had groups to start with, so as
            not to have my mail box filled with every commet and post, for every
            topic for the 15 or so groups I'm on. If I want to see what's going
            on, I come here and look. I guess Yahoo groups does not allow
            pictures to be displayed in a post, but will alow the poster to up
            load pictures to either the files or photos areas - how strange.

            Oh well - it would be nice to see the previously refered to pictures
            of "Incredible wood carvings" - if anyone who does get emails sent to
            them to please up-load said pictures to the photos. Thanks.

            --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "leaking pen" <itsatrap@...>
            wrote:

            > then you guys are set to not get html emails. they are embedded in
            the
            > email itself. unfortunately, i cannot find the origianls.
            >
            > On 1/6/07, Craig Robert Pierpont < crpierpont@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I get the same thing???
            > > Craig Robert
            > >
            > > Re: Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

            TJxdmdhaXNvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzYyMDA3MjMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2Mjg
            zBG1zZ0lkAzc2MTQEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE2ODA5NDc1NQ-->
            Posted
            > > by: "Brian Boothroyd" brian@...
            > > <http://us.f305.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=brian@...&Subj=+Re%
            3A%20Fw%3A%20%5Bsternfeld%5D%20Fwd%3A%20Fw%3A%20Fw%3A%20Incredible%
            20wood%20carvings%2E%2E%2E%5D>
            <http://profiles.yahoo.com/williamofscarborough> Fri

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
              ohh, you view resoponces directly on the yahoogroups site? yeah, that
              alwyas gets screwy. what i can do is just forward the original email
              to your email address.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
                That would be nice of you. Thanks