Re: [MedievalSawdust] Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

  • leaking pen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2007
      see, and here im thinking, THIS is why large blocks of wood are so expensive.  hes using it all.

      On 1/5/07, JBRMM266@... <JBRMM266@...> wrote:

      Can you believe what this man has done with wood?

      Whew, not only is he an artist and an artisan, but he clearly has a sense of humor . . . a rather convoluted one, but that's often a mark of genius.

      Check out the new AOL . Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

      --
      That which yields isn't always weak.
    • Brian Boothroyd
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2007
        Am I missing something? I do not see any pictures on this page.
        When searching for "Incredible wood carvings" I don't get anything
        either. Is there a link I am not seeing? When I follow the link at
        the bottom of the page, it takes me to a bio page, but nothing I see
        there is on wood working either. I have looked at the new pictures,
        and new files and don't see anything on carving either.

        --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Earl Ryan <dyderich@...>
        wrote:

        > Subject: FW: Incredible wood carvings...
        >

        > Can you believe what this man has done with wood?

        > www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
        > "Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
        > if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
        > let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
        > (St. John Neumann)
        > "Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this
        life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Craig Robert Pierpont
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 6, 2007
          I get the same thing???
          Craig Robert

          Re: Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

          Posted by: "Brian Boothroyd" brian@...   williamofscarborough

          Fri Jan 5, 2007 6:58 pm (PST)

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
              Hmmm, you are right - I have my settings to not send group postings
              to my email. I figured that was we had groups to start with, so as
              not to have my mail box filled with every commet and post, for every
              topic for the 15 or so groups I'm on. If I want to see what's going
              on, I come here and look. I guess Yahoo groups does not allow
              pictures to be displayed in a post, but will alow the poster to up
              load pictures to either the files or photos areas - how strange.

              Oh well - it would be nice to see the previously refered to pictures
              of "Incredible wood carvings" - if anyone who does get emails sent to
              them to please up-load said pictures to the photos. Thanks.

              --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "leaking pen" <itsatrap@...>
              wrote:

              > then you guys are set to not get html emails. they are embedded in
              the
              > email itself. unfortunately, i cannot find the origianls.
              >
              > On 1/6/07, Craig Robert Pierpont < crpierpont@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I get the same thing???
              > > Craig Robert
              > >
              > > Re: Fw: [sternfeld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: Incredible wood carvings...]

              TJxdmdhaXNvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzYyMDA3MjMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2Mjg
              zBG1zZ0lkAzc2MTQEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE2ODA5NDc1NQ-->
              Posted
              > > by: "Brian Boothroyd" brian@...
              > > <http://us.f305.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=brian@...&Subj=+Re%
              3A%20Fw%3A%20%5Bsternfeld%5D%20Fwd%3A%20Fw%3A%20Fw%3A%20Incredible%
              20wood%20carvings%2E%2E%2E%5D>
              <http://profiles.yahoo.com/williamofscarborough> Fri

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
                ohh, you view resoponces directly on the yahoogroups site? yeah, that
                alwyas gets screwy. what i can do is just forward the original email
                to your email address.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
                  That would be nice of you. Thanks