Re: [MedievalSawdust] new file uploaded. (off topic... sorta )

  • James Winkler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      ... Black light???  What wizardry is this!!!  Black light indeed...  methinks I needs pay more attention to mine apprentice as they seem to have wandered off and indulged their curiosity into subject... ummm...  *peculiar*...  What does't thou think this is... the 60's???  [1460's that is...]

      Oh pish and bother...  [fake sputter... fake sputter...]

      Chas.

      [Is kinda' cool though...  spif!   Winking smiley emoticon  ]
    • leaking pen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
        looks like most of the colors are yellow to yellow green.  interestingly enough, those are also species know for "sweet" smelling woods.  And honey and brown sugar and flower nectar, natural sugars, all floresce in the yellow to green range when in liquid form. and fungi staining, well, fungi breaks down decomposing materials into sugars.

        very interesting.

        On 1/2/07, Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@...> wrote:
        I uploaded a file to the group's file section

        ( before anyone says it....)

        Yes, I know black-light light bubls are not period.

        It's about how black-light shows up on some different species of
        wood.

        Kinda cool

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        --
        That which yields isn't always weak.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
          ... Black light???  What wizardry is this!!!  Black light indeed...  methinks I needs pay more attention to mine apprentice as they seem to have wandered off and indulged their curiosity into subject... ummm...  *peculiar*.. .  What does't thou think this is... the 60's???  [1460's that is...]

          Oh pish and bother...  [fake sputter... fake sputter...]

          Chas.

          What....?

          I just put colored glass into my lantern!... yeah, that's it!  Colored glass!.....
          in my lantern...... yeah.... with a candle.... ummm.... yeah.

          ( and it's the 1360's according to my persona anyway.
          Next project .... Tie-dyed cohardies! )

          http://mail.yahoo.com