Re: [MedievalSawdust] old school

  • Karl Christoffers
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2006
      Hello the list,

      For the really old school, the honing guide in
      question (now knocked-out in the far east) was called
      "the Eclipse" guide, and made first in England. One
      occasionally runs across a sharpening article (cf.
      David Charlesworth) which refers to the "Eclipse"
      guide.

      Your trivia for the day.

      -Malcolm

      http://www.woodsmith.com/issues/165/videos/sandpaper-sharpening/