RE: [MedievalSawdust] RE: Cordless Power Tools

  • Logan
    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 20, 2006

      Limited Liability Company (LLC)

      The LLC is a type of hybrid business structure that is designed to provide the limited liability features of a corporation and the tax efficiencies and operational flexibility of a partnership. A popular choice for sole proprietors who are looking to incorporate simply to protect personal assets or secure additional loans, the LLC is thought to be one of the easiest and least expensive forms of ownership to organize. The Limited Liability Company (LLC) is now a recognized business structure in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia . LLCs are gaining popularity with small business owners because they combine the advantages of a corporation with the tax advantages and management flexibility of a partnership

      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 22, 2006
        Haven't bought hand tools from them, but just recently got a VERY nice deal
        on a Jet 10" 3HP Cabinet saw package from Timberlinetools.com.

        Beth