RE: [MedievalSawdust] Cordless Power Tools

    Message 1 of 34 , Dec 19, 2006

      Yes.  Dad has developed a habit of employing indigents.  At first he unlocks the shop and supervises the removal and return of tools.  But soon he’s too tired, too busy, or too confused to do that, and gives them the keys and doesn’t supervise.  Then, there’s a cold snap or bad weather, and he lets them sleep in there overnight.

      And then he lets them move in.

      I’ve just changed the locks.  Currently Dad doesn’t have a key.  That’s not going to last forever, but in the short term they can’t get in there.

      Message 34 of 34 , Dec 22, 2006
        Haven't bought hand tools from them, but just recently got a VERY nice deal
        on a Jet 10" 3HP Cabinet saw package from Timberlinetools.com.