Re: [MedievalSawdust] Looking for Refurbished/Rustic Wood Planks

  • David Stous
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2006
      Not sure about Texas, but in Northeast Kansas and Vermont, a great source for old wood is collapsed barns.  Usually nice wide planking, well weathered, and depending on age and wood itself, can still be in good condition for furniture making.  (My mother uses to make chairs and such things out of barn board when I was growing up)

      Dafydd of Verulanium
      mka

      ========
      David Stous