Re: [MedievalSawdust] Estrella Woodworking

  • Johann Friedrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2 2:36 PM
      I would love to come over and at least look at the bench and tools and any
      woodworking stuff, but I always end out busy with rapier fighting and
      household stuff. I've been attending Estrella for close to 15 years now,
      and I never seem to actually see or do all the things I want to do. If
      anyone is going to be using it, I'll try (again) to make time to stop by.

      Ken Bowley yahoo@...
      AKA: Herr Johann Friedrich http://www.trod.org