Re:SUPPORT THE SOLDIERS AT XMAS

  • Sp Bookie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hi,

      I appreciate the sentiment, but the subject is wildly inappropriate for a medieval woodworking discussion group. Perhaps you could find a better place to post such messages.

      Please don't flame me for not supporting the soldiers. I just think supporting a commercial company's viral advertising push especially when all soldier gets will get a machine printed Christmas card from a complete stranger is pretty vile. That's about as impersonal as it gets.

      Spbookie