SUPPORT THE SOLDIERS AT XMAS

  • Earl Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
      I checked this out and it seems legit. It is actually sponsored by Xerox. They only ask for your name and hometown. No other information. I think it is a really cool thing to do for the troops.

      Something cool that Xerox is doing

      If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com
      <http://www.letssaythanks.com/> you can pick out a thank you card
      and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is
      currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it
      will go to some member of the armed services.
    • Sp Bookie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
        Hi,

        I appreciate the sentiment, but the subject is wildly inappropriate for a medieval woodworking discussion group. Perhaps you could find a better place to post such messages.

        Please don't flame me for not supporting the soldiers. I just think supporting a commercial company's viral advertising push especially when all soldier gets will get a machine printed Christmas card from a complete stranger is pretty vile. That's about as impersonal as it gets.

        Spbookie