RE: :: [medievalsawdust] Another basic question

  • Schuster, Robert L.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2003
      Wow, Halvgrimr, those are GORGEOUS!  Perhaps later when I've gotten
      my whole basic kit put together I'll go back and work on something
      like that.  My Norse character is yer basic farmer and explorer when
      the occasion arises in the latter-almost-last part of the Viking
      period.  He'd only have a shield like that if it managed to be passed
      on to him from his grandfather who was in the Great Army taking the
      Danelaw.

      --your right, i hadn't considered that angle.
      enjoy them anyway;)