Re: How do I change and update my info?

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      If you click on "My Account" at the top of the Yahoo! Groups page,
      you'll be taken to your account page. From there, on the right hand
      side, you should see "public profile:" under Public information.
      There should be link to edit/create profiles, go there and you should
      to edit or create a simple public summary about yourself. As others
      have raised the issue of security, we have the advantage of having a
      secret code, useless to commoners, to say where we're from. If you
      list SCA related affiliations (Kingdom and Barony), those of us "in
      the know" can figure out your location. I think that the 360 page is
      like a super-size version of the public profile.

      YIS,
      Eirikr