How do I change and update my info?

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      I want to make sure all know where I am and what I like to do, is
      there a place to make these changes to my Memebers data? Or, is there
      a listing of hobbies and the like. I notice that with some, if you
      click on the name you go to a 360 page. That's nice.

      so for the record,
      Lord Peredur Balfav Iachaol
      Barony of Aquaterra
      Kingdom of AnTir
      Baronial Chirurgeon
      Canidate for Yoeman Sergent
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
        If you click on "My Account" at the top of the Yahoo! Groups page,
        you'll be taken to your account page. From there, on the right hand
        side, you should see "public profile:" under Public information.
        There should be link to edit/create profiles, go there and you should
        to edit or create a simple public summary about yourself. As others
        have raised the issue of security, we have the advantage of having a
        secret code, useless to commoners, to say where we're from. If you
        list SCA related affiliations (Kingdom and Barony), those of us "in
        the know" can figure out your location. I think that the 360 page is
        like a super-size version of the public profile.

        YIS,
        Eirikr