Dan

  • kjworzie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Is it true that Dan the Master Joyner passed away 5 days ago? All I
      get is rumor and whispers. About the most reliable bit of info I have
      seen is this:

      http://revkellyshannon.livejournal.com/

      I hope it's not true. Dan would have been in the area for the Maryland
      RennFest

      -Chris Schwartz
      Silver Spring, MD
    • Earl Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        It is true. A friend of mine that was his roommate told me. I only met him once. He did beautiful work and seemed to be one heck of a nice guy.

        Dyderich