Personal info

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      It sure would be handy if people updated their profile information to
      include their location, including a state or country. (like where is
      Saline County?) It kind of gives an idea of whether or not we may
      ever cross paths face to face. It's not really important, and some of
      you may not be allowed, due to your witness protection
      agreements... ;) I, personally, am not worried that any of you will
      come hunting me down for anything that I post here.

      Thank you for your consideration.

      Eirikr Mjoksiglandi
      Ashgrove, Barony of Angels, Caid