Free 3-D design software

  • Earl Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
      Greetings all,

      I got this from one of my woodworking magazines. It is a 3-D design program so you can make plans of your projects. I haven't played with it much yet, but the free version has some nice basic features. Enjoy!

      http://www.sketchup.com/

      Regards,

      Dyderich
    • M Descoteau
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
        Just one quick thought on this, it does require that
        you have windows 2000 or better, or Mac OS X(10.3.9)
        those of us with older operating systems can't use
        it......

        Mike

        --- Earl Ryan <dyderich@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all,
        >
        > I got this from one of my woodworking magazines. It
        > is a 3-D design program so you can make plans of
        > your projects. I haven't played with it much yet,
        > but the free version has some nice basic features.
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > http://www.sketchup.com/
        >

        > Regards,
        >
        > Dyderich
        >

        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > mailto:medievalsawdust-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Earl Ryan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
          Sorry about that. Until recently I wouldn't have been able to either.

          Dyderich