foldstool plans

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      I've finished the foldstool plans

      They need to be proof read and tested still... I had a volunteer for this but can't find trhe message with his name and email address.....

      Warning!!!! They are loaded right now into the files section of this group. You might want to wait till they are checked before trying to use them. Right now I make no guarentees as to their accurarcy and ease of use....   I've already found a few spelling mistakes.....but it's a big file and I'm on dial -up.

       So if my volunteer will step forward.