folding stool example pictures?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Working on the plans for the folding stools right now....

      I've found I have fewer period examples than I thought. If anyone has copies of photos of surviving stools or manuscript representations that they are willing to share I would appreciate a copy.

      Thanks in advance.

      I'm having scanner problems. I need to scan my drawings in and paste them into the directions and I'll be done.  Should be done in the next couple days.

      Then I might need someone to check to make sure I haven't made a stupid mistake and to see if I have properly and clearly explained each step. I guess you could call it a 'playtester' to check before the plans are ready for public release....