Library Thing! this is COOL!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      My lovely and talented wife found this website.

      We just had a run of emails abouyt what books you own....

      We are still in the adding books process, we have just been playing with this so far.

      Gonna be adding a few books at a time for a while till we are done.

      So far the thing I like the best is the feature that tells you what OTHER books
      are owned by other people that own the book you select.

      http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=conalandarte

      gosh this is neat!

    • Beth and Bob Matney
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        We have slowly been adding things to our catalog on librarything. You can
        find what we have done so far under user "castlegrounds".

        Beth of Walnutvale and Dhari al Nasir al Mosuli