Re: Hardwood Source (was: lastest proect and questions for the list)

  • ampcbj
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2006
      I have to appoologize to the list for my last email. That was supposed
      to go to her personally. It was not meant to be an add for my work
      place but the invitation stands for those interested.
      Chargrinned
      Egill
    • Avery Austringer
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2006
        I don't have the URL handy, but try Googling your state name and
        hardwood or "saw mill" or other related terms. Somewhere out there
        there is a forrestry service listing of saw mills! Sure, some of them
        probably only sell by the truckload or only sell rough milled stock,
        but you might also be able to find some uber-deals.

        Avery
      • paul
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2006
          I used to live in Norfolk and have many fond memory's of Yukon Lumber,
          Nice selection and the price wasn't bad. That was in the 90's though

          Paul

          Barbara Dodge wrote:

          > That's a little far for me, I'm in Norfolk, VA. My only source so far
          > has been the local Woodcraft store. There is the Yukon Lumber
          > Co. here in Norfolk, but I have yet to have the opportunity to check
          > it out.
          >
          > Does anyone know of any other sources for hardwood lumber in eastern
          > part of Virginia and North Carolina.
          >
          > Barbara
          >

          > ---

        • Barbara Dodge
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 4, 2006
            I recently discovered Yukon, but have not been able to get over there yet.  When I do, I'll let you know what they are like now.

            Barb

            .