Re: [medievalsawdust] New Pics

  • Mikhalis@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
      Very nice stuff,
              I like the bench carving, is that a thin milk paint finish? still has a transparent quality while adding color.
              I think I like the look of the 3rd Chandelier best. I have been meaning to do one myself and this was some good inspiration.
      Thanks for showing your wares.
      Mikhalis

      On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:52:05 -0400 "Duncan von Halstern" <Duncanvh@...> writes:

      I put up a folder in the photo section of my first woodworking projects.
      Alway looking for opinions.

      Thanks,

      Duncan von Halstern

    • Duncan von Halstern
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
        Thanks, no I'm afraid I'm not to that level of authenticity yet. It's just a
        comercial stain. I do want to make some things to enter in A&S stuff and
        they will be done right. The chandelier seemed like a good place to start.
        It was something simple and period.

        Duncan