RE: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Tannin stained hands?

  • Geffrei Maudeleyne
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2006
      As a small aside from this thread, if anyone in western NC would like some walnuts for making stain, ink or dye, or cracking for the nuts, let me know and I can bring them to War of the Wings later in October.
      I use vinegar to help extract tannins for my ink and stain, it might help a little. I clean up my messes with bleach. I do wear vinyl gloves.
      Geffrei

      From: Conal O'hAirt Jim Hart <baronconal@yahoo. com>

      wrote:

      > > Wear
      rubber gloves so you don't get them on your hands to

      > > begin
      with. :)

      > That's the
      only way I know