New Pics

  • Duncan von Halstern
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
      I put up a folder in the photo section of my first woodworking projects.
      Alway looking for opinions.

      Thanks,

      Duncan von Halstern

    • Mikhalis@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
        Very nice stuff,
                I like the bench carving, is that a thin milk paint finish? still has a transparent quality while adding color.
                I think I like the look of the 3rd Chandelier best. I have been meaning to do one myself and this was some good inspiration.
        Thanks for showing your wares.
        Mikhalis

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2003
          Thanks, no I'm afraid I'm not to that level of authenticity yet. It's just a
          comercial stain. I do want to make some things to enter in A&S stuff and
          they will be done right. The chandelier seemed like a good place to start.
          It was something simple and period.

          Duncan