Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: traditional woodworker

  • Bruce S. R. Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      Take a look at Highland Hardware - they have a heap of historical
      reproductions made by Gransfors that are not listed elsewhere - only
      catch is a deposit & several months wait to have the axe made. There
      are 2 'grades' in some models - a plain steel axe and one with a hard
      edge welded in.

      regards
      Brusi of Orkney
      Rowany/Lochac