Re: [MedievalSawdust] I finished my Pennsic Bed and Bench

  • awench1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
      Beautiful!

      Barbara

      ---- Lynn Marston <missladylynnette@...> wrote:

      =============
      I thought I would show you the latest on my sleeping quarter for war.
      Hre are a few shots of the finished items. The head board and bench
      are made of oak the side rails are poplar.
    • Jim Looper
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
        WOW! Hopefully one day I can get around to making a bed for my wife and I. I hope it turns out as nice as yours.

        Lucien