I finished my Pennsic Bed and Bench

  • Lynn Marston
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
      I thought I would show you the latest on my sleeping quarter for war.
      Hre are a few shots of the finished items. The head board and bench
      are made of oak the side rails are poplar.
    • awench1@cox.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
        Beautiful!

        Barbara

        ---- Lynn Marston <missladylynnette@...> wrote:

        I thought I would show you the latest on my sleeping quarter for war.
        Hre are a few shots of the finished items. The head board and bench
        are made of oak the side rails are poplar.
      • Jim Looper
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
          WOW! Hopefully one day I can get around to making a bed for my wife and I. I hope it turns out as nice as yours.

          Lucien