Hewing day anybody

  • Earl Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Greetings all,

      I was wondering if anyone coming to Midrealm coronation
      wanted to get together on Sunday and try their hand at
      hewing. On top of the the nice ash logs in the back yard I
      have a handful of junk trees that will end up as firewood.
      I figure that the junk trees would be good to practice on.

      Thoughts?

      Dyderich

      http://mail.yahoo.com