Re: spray gun

  • ampcbj
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2006
      > I'll just do a cost/saving analysis on buying a
      > bigger compressor vs. buying spray cans of primer
      > and lacquer to try to talk my wife into a bigger
      > compressor.
      >
      > yea, that will work...... ;)

      I just tell my wife I will save money buying/doing what I want to do.
      If I tell her I can get by with this tool, she asks what will I need
      farther down the road & then (normally)tells me to get that tool. She
      may be getting older, showing some wear & tear not to mention meaner
      than a snake... But I think I'll keep her.
      The only advise i have for sprayguns is buy extra gaskets when you buy
      the gun, strain anything to put into the hopper and keep it VERY
      clean. they tend to clog with any particle that looks big enough so
      straining & cleaning are super important. The other is the gaskets
      are soft rubber that break down in heat, crack when cold, collect
      clogging debris & only fail at the worst time.
      Egill