Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: building

  • maf@gleichen.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      No Ralg, August long weekend is Quad, September long weekend (ie tomorrow) is September crown. If you come up I'll hopefully have a woodworking shop on site by then... plus Stewart (who owns the site ) and a bunch of us built a 3 story castle and a few dozen structures of period styleing on site.

      Mark