New to the site but not to the SCA

  • Lynn Marston
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 5:10 AM
      Hello, I just wanted to chime in and say hello. My name is Lynn
      Marston and I currently live in southern Maine. I've been a Member of
      the SCA for over 15 years and my first real event was Pensic. (A Lot
      to take in right? RIGHT! :-}

      My back ground is Interior Design so when it came to doing things
      right for my encampment I found loads of people with great ideas. I'm
      please to say I' am happy to finallt find this site and hope to learn
      alot more.
      Thank you for your time,
      Lady Lynnette Elizabet DeWinter OC, AOA.