Tangential to Chinese woods

  • sdhunter3
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      I just uploaded the handout from my Pennsic 35 class on European woods
      and Noth American counterparts. These notes are concerned with
      European woods and are a work in progress. I am interested in the
      woods available to all period personae. I will examine my collection
      of woods (about 400) and see if I have any of those mentioned in the
      article at www.cfhot.com.

      Stanford