Re: [MedievalSawdust] chinese wood

  • Liedtke Goetz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2006
      Folks,

      When I saw the original message I didn't think about some resources I
      can tap. I know both an expert in Chinese antiquities and some Chinese
      immigrants. The former will probably be more useful than the latter.
      I will share any information I acquire.

      Goetz

      http://www.shanghaimuseum.net/cn/index.asp<http://www.shanghaimuseum.net/cn/index.asp>

      http://mail.yahoo.com