Re: [medievalsawdust] Hey

  • Dan Baker
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2003
      enter and be welcome in this place, nice to have you here.

      I am also doing thrones for my Barony. After long research I am doing
      glastonbury type chairs. Very period, and fairly simple to make, although I
      am doing some reengineering to make them easier to put together. One of the
      nice things is that dismantled they fit in a pillow case.

      I will put a photo of my prototype in the files section of this list. If
      your interested in more info. Let me know and I can direct you to some
      sites. Or go into your search engine and type Glastonbury Chair

      --
      YIS,

      Lord Rhys, Capten gen y Arian Lloer
      Privateer to the Midrealm