Re: [MedievalSawdust] Pennsic

  • Helen Schultz
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 31, 2006
      This sounds like a really nice offer (though, I don't do beer, I have nothing against anyone else drinking it)... besides, I see you carry the Madrone cookbooks (on your web site, at least... hope you have them at Pennsic, too), and I've been too lazy to write and order them <sigh>, so I'll be stopping by even if we don't use your booth for the gathering.

      I'm off to bed... way behind in my Pennsic packing, but need my sleep!!  Someone make a decision, please... I leave on Friday for Land Grab!!

      Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana)  http://narrental.home.comcast.net
      Middle Kingdom

      The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark."  -- Michaelangelo

      Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 9:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [MedievalSawdust] Pennsic

      Howdy!

      On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 10:22:00AM -0400, Bill McNutt wrote:
      > So where is everybody camping at the Great War? I'd like to meet you guys.

      133 Plunder Lane -- our merchant booth.

      We have a modest amount of "function" space in our setup. We're
      hosting the Tablet Weavers' Tea, and I could offer space to get
      together and visit. It's not near as roomy as the barn or an
      A&S tent, but having a beer won't cause anyone whose opinion matters
      get the trews in a twist.

      yours,
      Herveus
      herveus@radix. net | White Wolf and the Phoenix narrowwares
      Bowie, MD, USA | http://whitewolfand phoenix.com
      Proud member of the SCA Internet Whitewash Squad