Our newest longship makes its first appearance

  • Robb Schuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Several weeks back one of our guys was contacted about attending the
      Decorah Nordic Festival in Decorah, Iowa which was held last weekend.

      He took his encampment and the Yrsa and set up at the end of the
      encampment of another Viking group.

      The Yrsa was in the #3 spot in the parade on Saturday morning and was
      carrying former festival board members.

      Some pics at http://www.vf11.com/nav/nav-about50.html