Pet Peeve was Re: Period versus semi period encampments

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 11:20 AM
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Tychonski"
      <BrianBroadaxe@...> wrote:

      > ..... With the number of people in the SCA who are constantly in a
      state of flux for living arrangements, (and you know what I mean by
      that, the guy who will spend his rent money for a new sword or helm
      and then bunk out on a friend's couch for a couple of months after
      being evicted.) quite a few scadians not only lack the means to buy
      the tools, ....

      Boy do I know the people you mean, the same ones that complain about
      the site fee, while unloading hundreds of dollars of booze

      Ralg (who lives at the other end, having paid his mortgage off almost
      10 years ago)
      AnTir