Re: high speed access

  • Ralph Lindberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Tychonski"
      <BrianBroadaxe@...> wrote:

      > I had an interesting situation. My phone service was on Qwest
      anyway, and since I was paying MSN $24 / month anyway, it cost me the
      same to go to Qwest DSL as I was paying for dial up through MSN. Once
      I figured that one out, it became a no brainer.

      The local Cable TV (WaveCable) offers a low-end (128kbs) for $19.95

      Ya, it's not that much faster then dial-up. But it does free up the
      phone line

      Ralg (who finds 1.5 Mbs plenty fast)
      AnTir