RE: [MedievalSawdust] Semi period encampments

  • M Descoteau
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2006
      I'm interested in the plans as well, I have the
      equipment to do it, but the plans are another matter,
      I have some plywood plans, but they wouldn't be
      concidered period

      Mike

      --- "snowpony ." <evermoremyend@...> wrote:

      Are these plans available anywhere on the web? If not
      i'd be willing to send you a postage paid envelope for
      a copy.

      Avitoria

      http://mail.yahoo.com