Re: Table construction questions

  • Ron Jachim
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25, 2006
      They are keyed tenons, but my understanding is that if the keys were
      thinner and vertical, like in the original, they'd be called tusk
      tenons. In any case, I'd prefer the vertical tenons.

      I made this when I was laid off, mostly with lumber I had in my
      basement and this table will always be special to me. There are many
      things I'd improve slightly, but feel free to copy or adapt, just post
      or email me a copy of yours.