wood working projects

  • Schuster, Robert L.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2003
      howdy folks
      a friend asked me to get an article from an old edition of Fine Wood Working for him.
      in doing so i stumbled across a couple interesting articles that i thought might interest some of you on these lists too
      the main article i was after was the one on bucket making, it was in the May/June issue from 1983 and the other articles i got where from issues ranging from various months in 1983 also

      you can see them at http://www.missouri.edu/~winsloww/temp/FWW/Vol%2038-43,%201983/

      Halvgrimr