FW: Known World Historical Index

  • rmhowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Known World Historical Index
      Posted by: "Donald Sheets" centari.designs@... yeoman_merrick
      Date: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:52 pm (PDT)

      Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

      I have just started a new project... The Known World Historical
      Index, an online searchable database where SCA members can post
      information on the history and stories of the SCA. This has been an
      idea in the back of my head for sometime now and it's just now
      seeing light.

      I was hoping that I could get some posts from people here about how
      the guilds in their Kingdoms started.

      If you have sometime please visit the Index, this is a work in
      progress and any input or questions you have are welcomed and
      wanted.

      Known World Historical Index:
      www.centaridesigns.com/scahistorydatabase

      YIS,