Book stand

  • Michael Suggs
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2003
      Vsem--

      I've posted photos of the book-stand to the group (under
      the folder "Mikhail's"). I apologize in advance for the
      poor quality; I can't find my "good" digi-cam. When I
      do, I'll re-do the photos.

      YIS,

      Mikhail Novgorodets
    • Joseph Hayes
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2003
        --- Michael Suggs <chayka@...> wrote:
        > I've posted photos of the book-stand to the group (under
        > the folder "Mikhail's"). I apologize in advance for the
        > poor quality; I can't find my "good" digi-cam. When I
        > do, I'll re-do the photos.

        Wow! That's way more complicated than any other I've seen!

        Ulrich

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • Michael Suggs
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2003
          I picked up two... That is the "simple" one--it's got two
          positions, "open" and "closed". The other one has
          *five* different "open" positions, if one can remember how
          to open it correctly. When I find my good digi-cam, I'll
          post pics of it.

          --Mikhail

          --- In medievalsawdust@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Hayes
          <von_landstuhl@y...> wrote:

          > --- Michael Suggs <chayka@d...> wrote:
          > > I've posted photos of the book-stand to the group (under
          > > the folder "Mikhail's"). I apologize in advance for the
          > > poor quality; I can't find my "good" digi-cam. When I
          > > do, I'll re-do the photos.
          >
          > Wow! That's way more complicated than any other I've seen!
          >
          > Ulrich

          > http://search.yahoo.com
        • Michael Suggs
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2003
            Vsem--

            OK, I've got more detailed digital pictures of the bookstands.
            They're rather large (it's a 3-megapixel camera), so I'll post
            a "teaser" to the site, and if you want to see more pictures,
            let me know. Again, look in the folder "Mikhail's".

            --Mikhail/Michael