Re: [MedievalSawdust] Worm warning! - before opening

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006
      Does this mean that if I use a non Yahoo provider I will not get the worm?

      James Cunningham
      at foryou.net

      None of the AV programs out there would have caught this one. It only
      affects people using the Yahoo web-mail interface. The email has some
      embeded javascript which exploits a weakness with the web-mail interface
      used at Yahoo. This is a problem that Yahoo should fix, and not
      necissarily one that individuals can prevent (besides turning off
      javascript support in their browsers.)