Re: [MedievalSawdust] Re: Pennsic project help

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18, 2006
      You could have the sawyer make planks for you so you only have to do two
      sides and the mortis work. That way anyone with a chisel can help. The
      best way is to have every part "specked" out so all the parts are worked at
      the same time by many people and then put together. That is where the
      contractor makes his money getting every thing done just in time.

      James Cunningham