worm warning.....actions taken by list owner

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      I'm going into the list and deleting ALL the emails
      that contain the words "new graphic site" anywhere in
      the subject line.

      If you have advice to give please use the subject line

      ADVICE ON RECENT VIRUS/WORM

      do not use the words " new graphic site"

      PLEASE run a virus scan on your computer
      you can find a free virus scaaner here if
      you go not have one already.

      http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/

      I am sending a priority message across to
      everyone alsoto delete any message that
      contains the subject line also....

      http://mail.yahoo.com