Re: [MedievalSawdust] Glastonbury chairs

  • Rhys Terafan Greydragon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006
      Not all Glastonbury chairs have angled arms.  There is a pair in the V&A that have parallel arms.    I have taken pictures and measurements of those chairs (but don't have the V&A chairs on my website (yet) ).

      I have a set of Glastonbury plans on my website (for the parallel arm chairs).

      cheers,
        Terafan

      Master Rhys Terafan Greydragon      terafan@...
      Brewer, tent and furniture maker, and other things I can't remember....