Re: [medievalsawdust] Greetings

  • Alfricr
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 12:24 AM
      Hello Stefan,

      I am HL Alfric Rolfson JdL, from the Barony of Three Mountains, Antir (Portland, OR)>

      Sounds interesting. Do You have any photographs of your work? If you do please share them.

      Here is some of my stuff including my versions Glastonbury Chair (including a baby chair called "The Glastonbaby chair".

      Enjoy!

      HL Alfric Rolfson, Sgnt Three Mountains.